Friday, August 07, 2009

SFFSP Episode 12: Breakfast sandwich of the gods, if the gods ate breakfast (I have it on good authority that they do not)

  • Have a barbecue where someone leaves some hamburger buns
  • Hardboil some eggs that are pretty old but not too old
  • Cut up an avocado and I like to squirt some lime juice on there
  • Wash off a couple pieces of romaine lettuce
  • Put some spreadable cheese (laughing cow or that like armenian knock-off) and some mayo (for once in my life not miracle whip but mayo) on those buns
  • Cut up the eggs and probably hit them with some salt and pepper
  • Put all those shits together in whatever order you see fit; I'm not one to tell a man how to stack his sandwich, that shit is PERSONAL, but for me, from top to bottom, it was like this:
    • bun
    • mayo
    • lettuce
    • eggs
    • avocados
    • cheese
  • Oh my sweet lord it is delicious

Figure 12: How are you to know whether the cow, whose earrings are a packaged cheese product, is laughing at you.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: