Friday, August 07, 2009

How to make me hate your bar 101

  • Be located in a pain in the ass sort of place
  • Don't give bands free drinks, or even drink discounts, or even one free drink out of shame at your stingy ass
  • Get your sound guy to tell me how to use a microphone
  • Kick me out of an empty bar stool because apparently like an hour ago someone ordered food there and now wants to eat there
  • Have the sound completely and totally suck
  • Oh also could you make it all hot and muggy and fill the place with annoying cocks in white caps?
  • Congratulations, now I hate your bar!
  • Maybe if you suck my balls I will ever go there again!

4 comments:

Pancake Master said...

Downtown T.C.?

matty lite said...

Don't wanna name names, but, well, ya.

Pancake Master said...

Yeah I tried to code it ambiguously...shouldn't show up as a Google search result, or anything.

Shoulda hit the Duck Room! Shit was tiiiiiiiiight.

Matthew Frederick said...

At minimum, I'd say you should get two drink tickets. Or, like at Mangia, a free meal and bartenders who slip you freebies throughout the evening. Sheesh.