Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dear everybody,

I am sorry that I never go out with you anymore. I am really really poor and also I am seriously always working on these movies, plus I have a girlfriend and forget what bars are for in the first place. Maybe we can hang out after the two big shows on September 27th and October 31st. By then I bet I have a little dough too so like we can go to a bar or a show or something. Also I will get you back for those beers you bought or for that time when you paid for a pizza that I ate some of. It'll be fun. I hope you will still be my friends, everybody. I miss you.

Love,
Matty Lite

2 comments:

Pancake Master said...

I am gonna phone you tomorrow after E-Mailing you tonight...if you have a minute (and MF too) I invite you to do a little horning on the Googolplexia set (and beyond) tomorrow night (Thursday 08/06) at Mangia. Free dinner baby! Think about it. Phone call forthcoming.

DoeHands said...

Well at least we get an explanation, right?