Sunday, June 08, 2008

Two (2) things about today

1. Today is the day "Dr. Phil" becomes a verb. It means to try to figure out why someone does something. As in, why did that person do that? I dunno, let's Dr. Phil him for a minute and figure out, like, his childhood situation that led to this. As in, whoa, why do I do and not do the things I do and not do? Sometimes I wish I'd Dr. Philled myself a little and tried to get some personal insight so I feel like I know why I do stuff. As in, who's that dude on TV with the mustache who's all Dr. Philling that chick about her hording problem? Oh, that's Dr. Phil.

(In the distant past great warriors became, through gradual accretion of notoriety, first heroes, then legends, and finally gods. Now the best you can hope for is the mystical transubstantiation from noun to verb).


2. I'm going camping. Bye!

4 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

Beware of the Skunk Ape. And the Spook Light. And Momo the Monster.

Anonymous said...

and also beware the tree elves, the beautifuls, and the brain fuckler

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

also, the antelophariax. and the deerjackyl.