Friday, June 13, 2008

don't think ill of me...

...but I'm pretty sure I just plain don't really like dogs, or cats. It takes such a big heart to be a man, to be a man who tries to love and to be open to love. My heart isn't big enough to let some annoying-ass non-human creatures get all up in my face in there, especially when they also make me sneeze. No, I ain't gonna kick 'em, but no, I ain't gonna love 'em. Especially when they're dicks, too. Fuck an animal who's a dick.

Don't think ill of me. I love you.

6 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

You monster!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't fucking believe this shit

Anonymous said...

"fuck an animal who's a dick" sounds like a phrase straight out of an old dirty bastard song.

Anonymous said...

i hate pets too.

Milla said...

i believe this is all lies.

e said...

this changes everything.