Wednesday, May 28, 2008

man this really didn't turn out as funny as I thought it would

A while back me and my buddy RJ made this boom-boom song, recorded live with naught but a 707, some effects pedals, a mixer, and a mic. I had this idea to turn it into a hilarious video that would become a youtube sensation.

Figure 12: The Roland TR-707, Perpetrator of Mad Beats


I made the video, allright, but it's not hilarious at all. It seems like something a 5th grader would make. But god damn if I'm not proud of it anyhow. So here it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a combination of the "Let's Go Blues" creepy guy and the breakthrough hit "Shoes" by Kelly.
You never know about You Tube. The guy who did the dance remix of Bill OReilly is raking it in. Have you seen that shit yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE

Anonymous said...

I think it will soar if you interlace the existing shots with slow-mo video of you & RJ performing the tune, possibly while eating creamed corn & mashed potatoes. or if you eat creamed corn & then shit it out & then eat it again. that would work too.

Anonymous said...

hilaaaaarious!

let's go food. genius. who can't get behind that idea??

roseblablabland said...

i have an eating dissorder and this offends me. god i need a sandwich