Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beanizza? Beazza? Fuck it, it's a pizza with beans on it.

1. Get an oven pizza. The cheap kind that doesn't totally suck.
2. Have a friend who makes huge vats of beans and get some beans from him.
3. Put some beans on your pizza.
4. Shred some cheese on there too.
5. Cook it (enough to make the crust hard enough to not fold under the weight of the beans), and then put spices on it, and hot sauce.
6. Eat most of it, but save some for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's recipe:
Something involving cut-up leftover beanizza and probably an avocado.

(Don't even think about telling me this is "Mexican pizza." That is hella insulting to Mexicans.)

3 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

Italian open-faced burrito?

matty lite said...

I'll open YOUR face. With my fist. What I'm trying to say is, I will punch you in the face and your face will get a cut on it. It will hurt.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to actually cook again