Tuesday, February 05, 2008

why I quit doing anything else on the internet

Because now I just keep spending all my time here.


Also, my brothers and I developed a new kind of knock-knock joke (not a funny kind). Here is a prototype:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Tom.
Tom who?
Tom Brokaw-- not the famous one, though.


I don't want to be This Kind of blogger, but also let me tell you a sad and funny story. Well, it isn't a story really. It's just, I got my hair cut and I felt like I looked ridiculous. Then I thought I had to fart but instead I shit my pants. Just a little bit.

I'm 31 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, the shart, the shart. at least you already looked funny before the brown spot spread about your nether-regions.

Anonymous said...

at least you didn't shit somebody else's pants.