Monday, September 14, 2009

Regular generic cheerios mixed with honey nut generic cheerios

I have discovered the greatest cereal. Let me share with you this new recipe.

  • Get some generic cheerios.
  • Get some generic honey nut cheerios.
  • Pour some of each into a bowl-- oh, half and half, I'd say.
  • Put milk in that bowl. What kind? Get creative-- there's 2%, 1%, whole, soy, rice, goat, mother's, reconstituted powdered, anything!
  • A spoon is recommended
  • I am thinking of commandeering some sort of tupperware container to store this new cereal pre-mixed, since I am, as they say, "on the go."
  • Careful research has shown generic cheerios take on more milk and exhibit a greater degree of softening/bloating behavior than do their name-brand counterparts, increasing both their refreshingness and deliciousness indices by up to 20%.
  • However, it is literally impossible to open the inner plastic bags of generic cereal in a way that allows a controlled pour into the bowl; I for one am convinced this convenience is what you pay for when you shell out the big bucks for that ebullient bee on the label, and depending upon your baseline patience level, may just be worth it.

2 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

generic cheerios are so much better than cheerio cheerios.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks