Thursday, February 26, 2009

Way early, but...

...mark your calendars. Write it down in your date-books. Update your blackberries. Or is it blueberries? Whatever. Put this shit in your iphone already. Etch it directly into your forearm, if you are a goth and a cutter. Tie a string around your finger. Don't cut off your circulation. You'll need that. Buy your tickets. There's only a hundred. It comes with a pint of beer. I recommend the English Brown Ale. I just had three of them yesterday. Each one more delicious than the last. I drank them as I talked to a guy who agrees with me that you should come to this show. Listen to him. Listen to me. Listen to us.



Check out some sneak previews if you don't believe it's all that.

2 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

Compleeeeetly Keaton.

Anonymous said...

I admit that sounds like a hot time in the ol' town, but it is Bunnygrunt's 16th birthday (and show) that night, ouch! Decisions, decisions. (And by that, I mean, I'll end up falling asleep on the couch at 6:30PM and not waking up until 4:15AM.)