Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweep out the old, sweep in the new

  • I changed my picture there and my background color. Do you like it?

  • Have you heard of "the modulator"?

  • Did you know there are over 150,000 parts in a piano? We invented that shit. Humans like me and you invented that shit.

  • It's the today, ghost titty.

  • Also, this:


  • Well that's all folks.
    [insert youtube video for Fleetwood Mac "That's all for everyone" here, the only one I found was a soundtrack to someone feeding a baby]

5 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

yeah, i like the new look.

if you think about it, pianos are really strange contraptions.

e said...

i like it too.

you should report that youtube video for illegal use of a song, just to be a dick. my friend had a video of a cheese fountain, and someone reported it because of the LCD sound system song in the background.

Anonymous said...

MAN PIANOS ARE JUST TARTED-UP HARPSICHORDS

Matthew Frederick said...

Jacques Barzun thinks so too, Caped Harpsichordist.

matty lite said...

I may have exaggerated a bit about the number of parts in the piano. But a piano kicks a harpsichord's ass. But maybe not a clavichord. I'm talking bebung, people.