Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dear Society,

I am sorry I swam in your pool without asking. I am now indebted to you, to the tune of fifty-five U.S. dollars and eight man-hours of community-geared labor. Please believe it is with utmost sincerity when I say I will pay you back. I will repay the man-hours tomorrow from eight a.m. until 5 p.m., and the dollars on October the second at four p.m. in courtroom four of your house.

We should hang out some time.

Matt

P.S. I hope things aren't gonna be "weird" between us now.

3 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

Apology accepted. Now shovel that horse poop!

Sincerely yours,

SLPD Mounted Patrol

Anonymous said...

See, that would have been worth it if there were a better female:male ratio.

Anonymous said...

you're lucky you didn't get put on the dirty person list for exposing yourself to society.