Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what a sucker I was...

.. but you know, that was back before I knew any better, and I didn't cut up salami and fry it up in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, then throw in some garlic I roasted and a can of diced tomatoes and some chunk light tuna and a wedge of laughing cow cheese spread and a bunch of grated swiss cheese, then mix it with those kind of noodles that are different colors than regular noodles, then bake it with some stale Tostitos crumbled over for a crust and some extra cheese on top. Thank god I am older and wiser now. Thank God.


Figure 12: Those noodles that are different colors than regular noodles
(mine were more like fettucini, though)
(also higher resoloution)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer 8-bit noodles

Anonymous said...

Real fucking funny, Dorn.